Bugs get more expensive the longer they lurk in your code. MERA can help you catch them sooner with continuous integration. Centered on automated nightly builds, this approach enables developers to discover defects early when they are still cheap to fix. Relevant changes can be easily identified if the build is broken. With continuous integration, you get:
- Immediate testing of changes
- Accurate, up-to-date build quality data
- Daily checkpoints that make fault sources easy to find
- Early mitigation of issues that often cause delays and budget overruns later
- Constant access to a working build with the latest code changes for testing, demos, or deployment.