Agile software development
An accelerating business world demands efficiency. Shortening time-to-market is imperative. MERA uses Agile methodologies to help you meet these challenges. Agile methods empower you to experiment, find what works, and keep moving forward toward achieving your business goals. We actively nurture Agile development culture by investing in training and process improvement, and by focusing on what gets results. Members of our team can even help your company implement or improve Agile methods as part of the end-to-end delivery processes.
What is Agile?
The Agile method brings high performance and effective change management to project teams. Teamwork is built around daily stand-up meetings which make communication, problem solving, and risk mitigation more proactive and efficient. Project work includes frequent iterations, typically of two to four weeks each, and demonstrations of results to the customer. The project culture is driven by results and a shared commitment to teamwork.
At MERA, Agile teamwork means:
- High-performing R&D teams with real responsibility for end-to-end quality
- A strong focus on flexibility and reducing time-to-market
- Effective, open communication
- Win-win collaboration with the customer
- A results-driven culture
- Tight integration with the customer’s product development process