MERA Releases a GoPro App for Samsung Gear S
Santa Clara, CA – May, 20, 2015 – MERA, a global leader in value-added software R&D services, announces the release of GoPro Switcher - an app that allows for control of GoPro Hero 3 camera using a Samsung Gear S watch.
Turn your GoPro on and off by touching the watch, start and stop recording – as simple as that!
1) Download and install GoPro Switcher to your Android smartphone
2) Ensure that Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on your smartphone are on.
3) Turn on Wi-Fi on GoPro camera and ensure that the mobile device is connected to this Wi-Fi.
4) Run the app on the smartphone and provide SSID/password for GoPro Wi-Fi.
5) Run GoPro Switcher on your Samsung Gear S watch
6) Turn GoPro on and off, start and stop recording on your Gear S
Other features are planned for further releases.
MERA has extensive hands-on experience in the development of client-server solutions across all major mobile platforms. The company has created a variety of products based on Samsung platforms for wearables, Smart TV, and mobile solutions. GoPro Switcher is the first project the company has released for the Tizen platform.
Share this page: