MERA Achieves TL 9000 Release 5.0 Certification
MERA, an Eastern Europe's leader in Telecom software R&D services, has announced that it successfully achieved TL 9000 Release 5.0 certification. This regular audit was organized by BSI MS CIS, Moscow division of BSI Management Systems.
TL 9000 audit embraced nearly all MERA's organizational units and respective business processes. It confirmed that MERA Quality Management System is compliant with the updated TL 9000 Standard Requirements (Release 5.0) for provision of outsourced software development, testing and maintenance services.
TL 9000 is the most influential Telecom Industry quality standard developed by the Quality Excellence for Suppliers of Telecommunications (QuEST) Forum as the industry's extension to ISO 9001:2008. The BSI assessment has confirmed that MERA meets all the requirements of this standard.
About BSI Group
BSI Group is a global independent business services organisation that inspires confidence and delivers assurance to over 80,000 customers with standards-based solutions. Originating as the world’s first national standards body, BSI has over 2,500 staff operating in over 140 countries through more than 50 global offices. BSI’s key offerings are:
- The development and sale of private, national and international standards and supporting information that promote and share best practice,
- Second and third-party management systems assessment and certification in all critical areas of management disciplines,
- Testing and certification of services and products for Kitemark® and CE marking to UK, European and international standards. BSI is a Notified Body for 15 New Approach EU Directives,
- Certification of high-risk, complex medical devices,
- Performance management software solutions,
- Supply chain security solutions which identify and mitigate risks in supply chains,
- Training services in support of standards implementation and business best practice.
BSI and Kitemark® were both voted UK Business Superbrands in 2010, by independent brand experts.
For further information please visit www.bsigroup.co.uk
Share this page: