Telecom platforms are the underlying building blocks of all telecom solutions. In 30 years in software R&D business MERA has been providing best-in-class software R&D (development, testing, maintenance, and 24/7 support) and other software-related services (adaptations, customization, integration, extension, etc) for a wide array of telecom platforms including drivers, BSP, middleware, protocol stacks, platform adaptation layers, etc.
MERA provides services for the following platforms:
- SS7, Diameter and other protocol stack components for a wide array of telecom carrier-grade platforms used in 2G/3G/LTE Radio Access and 2G/3G/LTE/IMS Core Networks based on OSE Delta, VxWorks, Linux, Solaris, as well as proprietary OS and RTOS platforms;
- platforms for enterprise communications solutions (unified messaging/communications, IVR, conferencing, etc) based on Linux and Windows;
- BTS platforms (Abis, Abis over IP, hardware control and many other functions);
- gateway platforms (ATM-IP, SIP<->H.323, etc.);
- PBX platforms (QoS, SIP, VoIP, etc.);
- IP routers and Ethernet switches (IP stacks, adaptation of IP function software for different versions of Linux and RTOS);
- Linux based SoftSwitch platforms (SIP, MGCP, H.323, RTSP).