In brief, MERA’s competence in the core networks domain spans across 2G/3G mobile voice and packet core network into converged services core network and includes a variety of underlying technologies, telecom platforms and protocol stacks.
MERA engineers carry out software R&D (design, development, testing, including test automation, and maintenance) for the following core network nodes:
- HLR including ATCA-based version;
- co-located compact HLR+MSC solution including ATCA-based version;
- Service Control / Resource Function (SCF/SRF) nodes.
Software R&D (design, development, testing, including test automation, and maintenance) for core network platforms:
- telecom platform for MGW,
- telecom platform for MSC.
Software R&D for telecom protocols:
- SS7 family;
- Network Management family;
- Radius/Diameter, etc.
Professional services for core networks nodes and platforms:
- MSC adaptation/ customization for the local market;
- live migration of subscriber data from vendor’s HLR onto the new customer’s HLR;
- measurement/profiling of provisioning/signaling capacity for different HLR end-customers – telcom operators;
- CAMEL applications development, deployment and support.
MERA's competence in core networks: