Working at MERA gives a profound experience and a high level of competence in software R&D. Since 1989 we have been building a friendly atmosphere and convenient infrastructure which are essential for productive and creative work. We take care of our employees and create comfortable conditions in every aspect. We appreciate their unique experience, teamwork, quality, accountability and never-ending development. MERA offers diverse opportunities for professional growth.
We are currently looking for an experienced and detail-oriented engineer to join our team in new MERA office in Vilnius, Lithuania as Python Software Engineer. We are looking for this position a self-motivated contributor with Python knowledge and strong programming experience.
- Design and implementation of distributed enterprise system
- Requirement analysis, research and investigation, code review
- Development on Python for different platforms
- Build automation/CI, deployment, and support
- Be a part of SCRUM team
- Experience in Python server development,
- Deep Python language knowledge and experience are must;
- The following experience is considered as a strong plus: PEP, pdb, unittest, Pytest, PyMock, Selenium, Celery, AMPQ, rabbitmq, Multitreading, Click, Requests, metaclasses
- Python: ansible, fabric, docker - remotely deployment management systems experience.
- Unit/Functional/Integration/System automate test development
- Linux (Ubuntu) advanced usage; (iptables)
- Network knowledge base.
- GIT version control system effective usage
- Work experience in the Agile environment
- Written and Spoken English, strong communication skills
- Employment in stable, well recognized international company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A friendly team of professionals
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Training programs and excellent travel conditions
- Variety of recognition opportunities
- Modern office in one of the most beautiful East European city – Vilnius