MERA is a growing team of professionals requiring an experienced Python developer. If you feel excited working with a team of committed individuals, then this is the place for you!
Working at MERA gives a profound experience and a high level of competence in software R&D. Employees enjoy comfortable conditions in every aspect. Unique experience, teamwork, quality, accountability are appreciated. MERA offers diverse opportunities for professional growth.
Our R&D offices are located in Belgrade, Serbia; Vilnius, Lithuania; Nizhny Novgorod and Kazan, Russia.
A long-term project whose goal is to develop and support client in a mission to make commerce easy and easy to use. Engineering team has one simple but lofty goal: deliver a breathtaking web experience to our customers. You'll have the opportunity to build extraordinary web applications that are reliable, fast, responsive, and beautiful. Do you feel comfort in building minimal, almost utilitarian UIs? Well so do our designers, work with some of the best in the business, they push our thinking on how we can build user experiences that merchants love
Are you interested in building products that millions of merchants depend on? Do you like shipping code at a rapid pace? We’re seeking an experienced API Support Engineer who is passionate about building the backbone of our mobile and web applications.
What we need you to do:
- Develop technology using Python and the Django Development framework
- Development of APIs and data models using Python and PostgreSQL to serve both internal and external business needs
- Ensure webpage SSL and PCI compliance
- Collaborate with outside vendors and partners on API integration projects managing codebase and releases
- Maintain a solid understanding of Postgres database
- Maintain understanding of platforms and web servers in a cloud environment
- Develop scalable applications and is able to effectively manage technology tradeoffs and risks
What we need you to know:
- Expert skills in Python and Django (looking for 2 years of experience), Postgres, JSON
- Must know Git
- 2-3 years of software engineering experience
- Employee benefits: fit pass with access to over 600 sport facilities, referral bonus
- Office Happy Hours
- Quarterly and annual company outings
- Apple equipment