Working at MERA gives a profound experience and a high level of competence in software R&D. Employees enjoy comfortable conditions in every aspect. Unique experience, teamwork, quality, accountability are appreciated. MERA offers diverse opportunities for professional growth.
Our R&D offices are located in Belgrade, Serbia; Vilnius, Lithuania; Nizhny Novgorod and Kazan, Russia.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to coordinate the development of a complex call center agent client solution for our client who is the leader in telecommunication industry.
- Coordinate resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Define project scope and objectives and clarify specific requirements, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility. Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques to meet budgetary objectives.
- Develop a detailed and comprehensive project plan and documentation
- Monitor and track progress and performance using appropriate tools and techniques. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Report to all relevant stakeholders
- Manage the relationship with the client and all relevant stakeholders
- Assign tasks to staff members based on individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency and to advocate company brand
- Proven working experience in project management, preferably with Agile/Scrum model.
- Demonstrated working experience in research and development, preferably in mobile apps
- Proven experience in supervision, coaching and sttafing of big teams
- Demonstated Performance Management experience
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Great written and communication skills
- Excellent English written and verbal skills
- Impeccable organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Multicultural oriented personality
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Scrum Master or Prodcut Owner certification is a plus
- Process Improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study