Office Administrator in Vilnius
Working at MERA gives a profound experience and a high level of competence. Since 1989 we have been building friendly atmosphere and convenient infrastructure which are essential for productive and creative work. We take care of our employees and create comfortable conditions in every aspect. We appreciate their unique experience, teamwork, quality, accountability and never-ending development. MERA offers diverse opportunities for professional growth.
We are currently looking for an experienced and detail-oriented person to join our team in new MERA office in Vilnius, Lithuania as Office Manager - Business Support Administrator
About you and the role
You are an enthusiastic Administrator with the drive to success, and are looking for a people focused role where you can liaise with all departments in the business using your finely tuned administration skills.
With your experience, you will be able to manage and maintain all office administration tasks that support the business. This includes working with the Engineering team, HR, Finance team, Sales, Marketing and Management, supporting these teams with administrative tasks critical to the success of the business.
- personnel and recruiting support activities
- organizing business trips and all related (visas, invitations, tickets, accommodation, etc.)
- administrating company's documents (letters, contracts, archiving,etc..)
- purchasing orders for all indirect materials and services (office stationery, postage, protocol etc.)
- organizing meetings, team events.
- secretary activities for company’s management
- familiarity with office administration and HR activities
- superior communication skills
- excellent organizational and administration skills in a professional corporate environment
- strong interpersonal skills
- computer skills including Microsoft Office package at a proficient level
- fluent in Lithuanian, English and Russian. Writing and reading in these languages is mandatory
- can-do attitude, energetic and detail-oriented
- Employment in stable, well recognized international company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Friendly team of professionals
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Training programs and excellent travel conditions
- Variety of recognition opportunities
- Modern office in one of the most beautiful East European city – Vilnius