Professional software developer team is looking for a JS/Node.js engineer. We develop a sophisticated telephony solution which is running on a powerful hardware and implements a number advanced features, like: HD voice, encrypted calls, integration carriers, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience in professional software development;
- 2+ year experience in Node.JS or similar JS frameworks
- 2+ years of Linux experience
- Level of English language skills Intermediate and above.
- Good understanding of the server side software, scalability, performance and reliability aspects;
- Proven ability to write efficient, maintainable code, eager and fast learner;
- VoIP experience (SIP, RTP, RTPS, XMPP, media processing, etc) is a big bonus;
- IP telephony and IP networking knowledge, FreeSwitch and/or Asterisk experience
- Agile/Scrum experience
- SVN/GIT/Perforce experience