MERA is a growing team of professionals requiring an experienced Java engineer. If you feel excited working with a team of committed individuals, then this is the place for you! Working at MERA gives a profound experience and a high level of competence in software R&D. Employees enjoy comfortable conditions in every aspect. Unique experience, teamwork, quality, accountability are appreciated. MERA offers diverse opportunities for professional growth. Our R&D offices are located in Belgrade, Serbia; Vilnius, Lithuania; Nizhny Novgorod and Kazan, Russia.
We are looking for a Java engineer with a decent troubleshooting background who is eager to work on one of the most famous Contact Center solution for one of the biggest company in telecom industry.
The product itself is a sophisticated analytical platform based on powerfull event engine. The analytical platform integrates with various type of products and one of the main is a Contact Center solution.
In this position you will be part of quite big team of professionals who is responsible for development new releases of the product and maitenance of the current releases.
We are interested to cooperate with self-driven professionals who will be able to investigate tricky software issues and work on sophisticated development tasks independently.
Background in telecom and especially in Contact Center technology domain will be an advantage.
- Working with cusotmer found defects
- Working on internal backlog of the issues
- Development of the new features for upcoming releases
- Junior+ level of Java SE&EE
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills ( background in bugfix project would be a great advantage )
- Linux as a user (command line)
- Basic SQL skills
- Intermediate level of English language
Nice to have:
- Oracle DBA
- Oracle DI, BI, SA
- Linux Bash scripting skills
- Background in Telecom and especially Contact Center areas