MERA is a growing team of professionals requiring an experienced Java engineer. If you feel excited working with a team of committed individuals, then this is the place for you!
Working at MERA gives a profound experience and a high level of competence in software R&D. Employees enjoy comfortable conditions in every aspect. Unique experience, teamwork, quality, accountability are appreciated. MERA offers diverse opportunities for professional growth.
Our R&D offices are located in Belgrade, Serbia; Vilnius, Lithuania; Nizhny Novgorod and Kazan, Russia.
Analysis, development and maintenance of solutions developed on top of our client’s platforms and products. Act as a Tier 4 layer for the solutions designed. Break/Fix and Bug Fixes for packages, drivers and applications. Analysis, development and implementation of requirements and enhancements on existent solutions.
The interaction is entirely in English as the teams are geographically distributed. Support clients in identifying, analyzing, and resolving problems with business communication systems. Act as a key contributor in a complex/critical environment. Act as a source of technical expertise to others in own area. Project Management and Case Management skills on problem solving. Solution and Customer oriented. Provide solutions to a diverse range of complex problems. May include supporting 3rd party products and occasional on-site support. Design, code and write custom and packaged real-time communication applications (including Contact Center and Unified Communication applications) using both standard software development platforms and tools (C, C++, Java/J2EE, .NET, VXML, Eclipse, MS Visual Studio, etc.) as well as client’s APIs/tools (Dialog Designer, AES). Perform software development in compliance with software development models like Agile/XP/Scrum. Ability to execute software unit testing, load and stress testing, troubleshooting, corrections, etc.
◦ 5-7 years of relevant experience
◦ Graduated in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar
◦ Logic and Programming Language Skills Knowledge (C/C++, Java, VB, .Net, C#)
◦ Application Servers (Tomcat, JBoss)
◦ Experience in Software Engineering best practices
◦ Experience with ITIL and tools that support this methodology
◦ Leadership Skills, Good Team Worker
◦ Fluent oral and written English communication skills.
◦ Interested in learning new technologies in the communications field
◦ Unix / Linux / Windows / Solaris platforms
Employee benefits: fit pass with access to over 600 sport facilities, referral bonus
Office Happy Hours
Quarterly and annual company outings