Java Backend developer for Telematics project
The so-called "connected car" system - telematics: collection and processing of the info about state car with the help of mobile application - getting information from board computer (via OBD-2 b) and from smartphone sensors. (Can be used for example by insurance companies - to assess quality/safety of driving in a certain period or by car dealers - for diagnostic purposes, and so on).
We are looking for JavaEE engineer for development of backend part of Fleet Portal for our client - commercial UBI company.
- Experience with server-side Java development
- Java 8, Maven, Spring, JPA, Hibernate, JSON, REST
- Version controls GIT/SVN
- Experience with Junit or other java unit testing framework
- Design & Problem solving skills
- Good understanding of OOP and knowledge of java standard libraries
- Experience in working on Agile-процесс
- Experience in IoT development
- Tech writing skills
- English language skill enough to общаемся with customer and foreign colleagues