Working at MERA gives a profound experience and a high level of competence in software R&D. Employees enjoy comfortable conditions in every aspect. Unique experience, teamwork, quality, accountability are appreciated. MERA offers diverse opportunities for professional growth.
Our R&D offices are located in Belgrade, Serbia; Vilnius, Lithuania; Nizhny Novgorod and Kazan, Russia.
Mera SWS Belgrade's office is currently looking for Component engineers who will work on site Lindholmen Gothenburg / Board Power department. Project duration is 6 months with possible extension.
- Component Introduction: collaborate with board power design to introduce and develop DC/DC power related parts to target optimized solution on technology, commercial business and supply chain
- Component Technology: according power design roadmap, tracking new technology on electronic components, promote design to cost
- Souring Partnership: provide technical consultancy to sourcing; implement sourcing strategy within the component management; provide technical support on new supplier evaluation
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor or above degree of Electrical Engineer/ Telecommunications Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Component/specification/qualification or power design, FAE experience is a plus
- Familiar with DC/DC power design & electronic components and component failure analysis
- Good communication skills
- Good database analytic skills and business intelligence
More specified assignment as below:
- Secure 2nd source to specified project.
- Component qualification progress tracking, Samples request and tracking status.
- Power component requirements specification and documentation
- Cost analysis, especially for solution level
- Improve/optimize component category database