API Integration Engineer
MERA is a growing team of professionals requiring an experienced Python developer. If you feel excited working with a team of committed individuals, then this is the place for you!
Working at MERA gives a profound experience and a high level of competence in software R&D. Employees enjoy comfortable conditions in every aspect. Unique experience, teamwork, quality, accountability are appreciated. MERA offers diverse opportunities for professional growth.
Our R&D offices are located in Belgrade, Serbia; Vilnius, Lithuania; Nizhny Novgorod and Kazan, Russia.
A long-term project whose goal is to develop and support client in a mission to make commerce easy and easy to use. Engineering team has one simple but lofty goal: deliver a breathtaking web experience to our customers. You'll have the opportunity to build extraordinary web applications that are reliable, fast, responsive, and beautiful. Do you feel comfort in building minimal, almost utilitarian UIs? Well so do our designers, work with some of the best in the business, they push our thinking on how we can build user experiences that merchants love.
Are you interested in building products that millions of merchants depend on? Do you like shipping code at a rapid pace? We’re seeking an experienced API Integration Engineer who is passionate about building the backbone of our mobile and web applications.
What we need you to do:
- Maintain and expand current API functionality
- Main point of contact to assist with technical API requests
- Technical consultation for ongoing, existing and future partners
- Create code samples with clear user documentation
- Extend the reach of the API by facilitating integrations
- Optimize the API requests based on requirements
- Review and certify integrations
- Automate API test processes
- Communicate requests and suggestions both internally and externally
What we need you to know:
- Experience implementing and designing web services
- Experience building and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Open Source technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Employee benefits: fit pass with access to over 600 sport facilities, referral bonus
- Office Happy Hours
- Quarterly and annual company outings
- Apple equipment