Working at MERA gives a profound experience and a high level of competence in software R&D. Employees enjoy comfortable conditions in every aspect. Unique experience, teamwork, quality, accountability are appreciated. MERA offers diverse opportunities for professional growth.
Our R&D offices are located in Belgrade, Serbia; Vilnius, Lithuania; Nizhny Novgorod and Kazan, Russia.
Mera SWS Belgrade's office is currently looking for Android engineer who will work on expanding existing test framework. Client’s library is meant for mobile application automation test scripts. We need an engineer who will help the team to add new functionalities in the core of framework itself and not for writing test scripts. Framework is based on Appium client’s library.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development ( 3+ years’ experience).
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with design and architectural patterns
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Mobile apps development processes
- UI Test Automation Tools (Appium, Selenium)
Employee benefits: fit pass with access to over 600 sport facilities, referral bonus
Office Happy Hours
Quarterly and annual company outings